Forms & Applications

You may view, download and print these forms using Adobe Reader or compatible software, manually fill them out, then mail or deliver them back to the Planning Division to process.

  • Land Use Application - This application form is used for all development requests.  It is a one size fits all form.
  • Short Term Rental - This application is for a short term rental (30 days or less).  It includes the necessary forms for Planning, Building and Transient Room Tax.
  • Business Permit - All new and relocating businesses in La Grande are required to have a City business permit prior to operation.  This permit is free, no cost to the business. This permit is used for updating E911 contact information, as well as providing a business owner with confirmation that their business is permitted by City codes. 
  • Annexation - A property must first be annexed into the City limits before receiving City water or sewer services.
  • Base Flood Elevation (BFE) Request - This form is used when completing an Elevation Certificate and when a BFE is needed for a property or structure located within a Special Flood Hazard Area.
  • Floodplain Development Permit - A floodplain development permit is required prior to beginning any construction or development in the floodplain. This includes, but may not be limited to, buildings, accessory structures, grading, fill, and alteration of waterways (may include landscaping).
  • Right-of-Way Vacation Petition - This Petition accompanies the Land Use Application when applying to vacate either all or a portion of a public right-of-way (street or alley). Typically, Planning Division Staff fills out this Petition for the applicant as part of the "pre-application" process.