Riverside Park, located in the City's Urban Growth Boundary at the corner of Spruce Street and Fruitdale Lane, is approximately 12.4 acres in size. See: Map
As the name indicates, the park is built next to the Grande Ronde River which not only intensifies its beauty but gives easy access to fishing. Amenities include a covered pavilion with a full kitchen which seats approximately 175 people, an off leash fenced Dog Park, the City's largest children's playground, a sand volleyball court, horseshoe pits, picnic tables and benches scattered throughout the park and restroom facilities.
The Riverside Park Pavilion may be rented to host your next party, picnic, wedding, family reunion or other event. Click here to see our Rental Rates.
Dog Park Rules:
- All dogs must have and display current licenses and tags.
- Leash dogs while entering and exiting.
- Dogs must be under the control of their owner and in view of their owner at all times.
- Scoop the poop! Use bags provided and dispose of immediately. Do not leave waste bags in park.
- People are responsible for and assume all liability for the behavior of their dogs.
- No dogs under 4 months old or in heat.
- Aggressive dogs are not permitted and must be removed from the dog park immediately.